Our Hanoi City Tour Half Day is specially customized for those who have short time and want to see Hanoi City with the best way. This Hanoi City Tour gives you an opportunity to get to very well-known Hanoi’s Old Quarter; to experience the Hanoians’ daily life as well as to try some awesome local foods which have never been catered in any luxurious and modern restaurant. Take the chance to discover Hanoi in a unique and fascinating way, you will have memorable moments in our capital.
Founded over 1000 years ago, Hanoi is rich in history with the streets of its rambling Old Quarter dating back to the 14th century. Wandering these tree-lined lanes past crumbling colonial facades will transport you back in time. However, today’s Hanoi is about much more than the past. The ancient city is being invigorated with modern cafes, world-class restaurants, and cool art galleries. When the sun goes down, you have your pick of watering holes, from sophisticated rooftop bars to buzzing bia hơi.
Hanoi City Tour Half Day Information
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 03– 04 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Hanoi City Tour Half Day
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Hanoi City Tour Half Day Highlights
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Hanoi in half day
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Hanoi cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Hanoi Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Hanoi City Tour Half Day Itinerary
9:00 am our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and start your Hanoi city tour half day to explore Hanoi Capital, Vietnam. Firstly, we will visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam. Continuing our Hanoi City Tour, we will visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his former residence and the One Pillar Pagoda. In our Hanoi City Tour – Private Tour, you also take a panoramic trishaw ride along 36 streets (Old Quarter) and Hoan Kiem lake. After that, we have lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, we take you back to your hotel and finish your Hanoi city Private Tour with Hue to Hoi An by Jeeps.
English speaking guide, Lunch at first class restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Trishaw Ride, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
Why Book Our Hanoi City Tour Half Day
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportations
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kinds of food is selected carefully and safely.
How to Book Hanoi City Tour Half Day
It is very easy to book a Hanoi City Tour Half Day with us. Simply send us an inquiry. Then you will reply as soon as possible with the full itinerary and the price of the tour.
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Hue to Hoi An by Jeeps
Online Support: David Nguyen
Hotline: +84913138096 (WhatsApp)
Hanoi City Tour Half Day Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 30 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this tour. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’