Halong Bay Tour – Full Day Private Tour is a wonderfull option for all travelers who stay in Hanoi and want to do Halong Bay Tour 1 Day. Join our Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi, you not only have a great chance to explore all the beauties and hidden charms of Halong Bay, also enjoy various delicious speacialities and understand more Vietnam history and cultures. We guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience.
Halong Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islets. The region is popular for scuba diving, rock climbing and hiking, particularly in mountainous Cát Bà National Park.
Halong Bay Tour Information
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 1 day
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Halong Bay Tours
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Halong Bay Tour Highlights
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Halong Bay
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Halong cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Halong Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Halong Bay Tour Itinerary
08:00 am our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel, transfer to Halong Bay and start our Halong Bay Tour 1 Day to explore all the amazing landscapes and views of the World Wonder. On arrival, we will board on cruise with a welcome drink and safety briefing. Then have lunch on the boat with Vietnamese cuisine & seafood.
Keep doing our Halong Bay Tours, we will visit Thien Cung cave – the cave of the heavenly palace. It is famous for its stalagmites and stalactites and the cave has only opened to the public since 1998. On our Halong Bay Tour 1 Day, we also cruise to the Ba Ham Area. You will be free to relax here. Finally, we take you back to your hotel in Hanoi and finish your Halong Bay Private Tour with Hue to Hoi An by Jeeps.
English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, traditional junk in Ha Long, Lunch at first class restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Sampan row, Kayaking, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Why Book Our Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportations
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kinds of food is selected carefully and safely.
How to Book Halong Bay Tour
It is very easy to book a Halong Bay Tour 1 Day with us. Simply send us an inquiry. Then you will reply as soon as possible with the full itinerary and the price of the tour.
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Hue to Hoi An by Jeeps
Online Support: David Nguyen
Hotline: +84913138096 (WhatsApp)
Halong Bay Tour Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 30 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this tour. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’